Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. -- Albert Einstein
Relaxed meeting of some hip and awesome people in Leipzig with one purpose:
Threshing a ball against a wall.
This calendar was introduced to simplify negotiations of appointments and make announcements to an increasing number of people.
To join a game just click a marked "red" date and sort yourself into "Attendees" or "Away".
When creating a new appointment by clicking a (non-red) date, please select SquashTemplate (or you will probably mess up with the access control list (acl)).
World Squash Federation
Deutscher Squash Verband
Getting Started and Rules
All files have also been attached to this page, so you can download them directly:
- 1-2l of water
- Showering (towel, soap)
- Squash shoes
- that don't leave any dark stripes on the ground of the court
- The sole of squash shoes usually go up on the sides of the shoe. This avoids that the sole is damaged during sideways movements. Avoid shoes made for running.
- Shoes made for volleyball are very similar, but have a thicker sole to absorb more of the shock during the landing from jumps.
- may be lend in the sport-center.
- may also be lend in the sport center.
- Airy clothing
- Most people play in shorts. But long trousers will protect your knees in the beginning.
- Sweat absorbents like headbands, wristband or smaller towels
(for usage outside of the court).
- Change cloth.
Locations in Leipzig
Don't get distracted by the domain, this is the website of the
1. Squash und Racket Club Leipzig e.V.
It's funny and if you'd like to join:
- You will also get invited into a chatroom.
Tips and Tricks
PSA Rewind: Ashour v ElShorbagy - Full Squash Match - 2015 El Gouna Final
If you want to get notified about upcoming events, just subscribe this and its child pages by adjusting your notifications.
Personal Settings (Username top right -> Settings)
- Navigate to notifications.
- Enter in the textfield for your subscriptions the following regular expressions:
Rockstable Wiki:Squash Rockstable Wiki:Squash/.*