Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. -- Albert Einstein
Relaxed meeting of some hip and awesome people in Leipzig with one purpose:
Threshing a ball against a wall.
This calendar was introduced to simplify negotiations of appointments and make announcements to an increasing number of people.
To join a game just click a marked "red" date and sort yourself into "Attendees" or "Away".
When creating a new appointment by clicking a (non-red) date, please select SquashTemplate (or you will probably mess up with the access control list (acl)).
Getting Started and Rules
All files have also been attached to this page, so you can download them directly:
- 1-2l of water
- Showering (towel, soap)
- Shoes that don't leave any dark stripes on the ground of the court.
- You can lend a racket in the Sportcenter.
- Airy clothing. (Maybe long trousers, so your knees don't get hurt.)
Locations in Leipzig
It's funny and if you'd like to join:
- You will also get invited into a chatroom.
Tips and Tricks
If you want to get notified about upcoming events, just subscribe this and its child pages by adjusting your notifications.
Personal Settings (Username top right -> Settings)
- Navigate to notifications.
- Enter in the textfield for your subscriptions the following regular expressions:
Rockstable Wiki:Squash Rockstable Wiki:Squash/.*